Volume-1, Issue 2
Last Date of Paper Submission: February 25, 2020.
Date of Publication: February 28, 2020
Journal of Advances in Electronics and Multidisciplinary computer Science engineering is an open access and academic research journal for researchers, engineers, and academicians, aims to publish unique, hypothetical and practical advances in Engineering (Software,Electronics & Electrical) and all interdisciplinary streams. It anticipates to publish original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of engineering and allied fields. It offers a stage for publishing the valid results and research with a strong experiential component. The aim is to bridge the important breach among research and practice by endorsing the publication of novel, original, industry-oriented research. Authors are sincerely welcomed to submit full length paper, Original and unpublished research articles, based on hypothetical or experimental works, are requested for publication in the journal. Submission of article infers that the work depicted has not been published beforehand and is not under consideration for publication somewhere else.
Paper Acceptance Requirements
- The paper is presented in an understandable fashion and is written in JAEMS Template.
- The paper should be original writing that improves the current body of knowledge in the given substance range.
- The applied statistics, Experimentation and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and those must be described in adequate detail.
- Results stated have not been submitted or published somewhere else.
- Conclusions are provided in a suitable fashion and are maintained by the data.
- Image/figures should be displayed clearly and Clearly mention figure name and numbers in increasing order
- Equation/Formula should be in Math’s equation editor Software.
- Tables should be in MS Word. Please do not give scanned equation/formula.
- Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included in JAEMS Standard.
All the submitted papers are first reviewed by editorial board members and evaluated based on their technical appropriateness for the journal, scope of work and plagiarism. We are using Turnitin software to check the Plagiarism / Similarity Index of the paper submitted for JAEMS. If selected by the editorial board, the paper shall be subjected to a fair and unbiased double blind peer review by two referees on the basis of their originality, novelty, clarity, completeness, relevance, significance and research contribution. The review process may take 10 to 20 days depending upon the cycles of review required, before the paper is finally accepted . Please refer to Authors Guidelines for details of reviewing process and to submit your papers through email at: email@example.com
Why Publish Here
JAEMS publishes articles that are of high enthusiasm to per-users interest, curiosity, completeness, importance. The scope of this is electronic, archival publication includes all JAEMS fields of interest, highlighting applications-oriented and interdisciplinary articles.
JAEMS makes it simple for specialists, analysts, organizations, financing offices, and others to make published data accessible to everybody by means of one of the most esteemed and developing specialized distributors on the planet. JAEMS open access publishing encourages dispersal to the individuals who look for direct access to an author’s exploration results.
Imminent authors should take note of that solitary unique and beforehand unpublished research papers will be considered. Besides, concurrent entries are not adequate. Submission of a manuscript is deciphered as an announcement of accreditation that no piece of the original copy is copyrighted by some other production nor is under audit by some other proper publication. It is the essential duty of the author to acquire appropriate authorization for the utilization of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript, before the submission of the original copy to JAEMS.